Channel Framed Mirror (Model 1500)
This is the original mirror that Meek Mirrors made starting in the early 1960s. Many gas stations including those on historical Route 66 had these mirrors. So add a bit of nostalgia and look great with these mirrors. Most classical size is 1836 or 2436. It installs in two minutes, well maybe when you do the second one. But you get the idea – it is easy to install! So get started and call in your order today.
This product includes features like:
- Economical one-piece unit
- Mitered corners
- 304 stainless steel
- Theft-resistant concealed mounting
- Installs in 2 minutes, replaces in 1 minute
- Excellent for high-vandalism areas and commercial restrooms (schools, stadiums, gas stations)
- Bright or satin finish
- Available in standard sizes & all 8 mirror glazing options
View More Products
Convex Surveillance Mirror
Dome Surveillance Mirror
LED Lighted Mirrors
- Channel Frame Mirrors | Easy InstallationAs a business owner, you want what’s best for your clients and employees. The traffic coming in and out of your place of business will likely have to use your bathroom. Applying the channel frame [...]Read more
Check out our products for your garage, workshop, or work station.
Our handcrafted channel framed mirror comes in a variety of glazing and framing options and are all made locally in Fort Smith, Arkansas. This Veteran owned business is here to make sure each and every product delivered to you is of the highest quality. Contact us for questions on express shipping and custom orders.