The Original Mirror | Channel Frame Mirror
Since the mid1900s, Meek Mirrors has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of top-quality residential, commercial, and residential mirrors. Over the years, the company has handcrafted different mirror types and designs to keep up with evolving technology, user demands, and interior décor trends.
Crucial to this development is one of Meek Mirrors’ original mirror that has paved the way for other mirror types in the market. The Channel Framed Mirror is one of the most popular mirrors you will come across in several commercial establishments. Below are reasons why this mirror from Meek Mirrors still stands out.
What is the Channel Framed Mirror?
The Channel framed mirror is Meek Mirror’s original mirror that hit the market in the early 1960s. Its pretty laid-back appearance makes it one of the most coveted mirrors.
The Channel framed mirror was previously common in gas station establishments, especially on the historic US Route 66. Installing this mirror certainly helps you relive the golden days while enjoying the mirror’s utmost simplicity.
Features of the Channel Framed Mirror
Meek’s channel framed mirror stand out for several reasons and features:
- Economical one-piece unit. The mirror comes in a single and simple design that doesn’t require fixing or joining multiple fixtures
- 304 stainless steel. It is a common notion that fixtures and components in the past were designed using strong and durable materials. For this reason, you may notice a channel framed mirror in a few gas stations still intact and in good shape. This is largely due to the 304 stainless steel materials used in their design.
- Theft-resistant concealed mounting. Installments in commercial establishments are typically prone to vandalism and theft. The Channel framed mirror features a non-visible mounting system that mounts in less than 2 minutes. It is perfect for high vandalism places and commercial restrooms such as stadiums, gas stations, and schools
- Comes in different sizes and varying glazing options. Most classic framed mirror sizes are standard but Meek can do custom sizes as well. It also comes in all eight mirror glazing options from Meek Mirrors, from plate glass mirror to stainless steel mirror
- Mitered corners
- Bright or satin finish, stainless steel frame
Advantages of the Channel Framed Mirror
- Simplistic Design. It has a simple one-piece unit design that gives it a classical look and feel.
- It is easy to install and uninstall, even with its theft-resistant concealed mounting
- Versatility. The Channel framed mirror can be installed in almost any commercial establishment.
- Strong and durable. The Channel framed mirror is made with the best quality stainless steel that reinforces its strength and, ultimately, its longevity.
Order Yours Today
The Channel framed mirror is a classical mirror that still installs perfectly in the modern setting. If you are looking for a high-quality commercial mirror with a simple, economical design, this is your best option. Reach out to Meek Mirrors to order yours today.