Channel Frame Mirrors | Easy Installation
As a business owner, you want what’s best for your clients and employees. The traffic coming in and out of your place of business will likely have to use your bathroom. Applying the channel frame mirror to your bathroom could help make your work environment more effective. Channel frame mirrors from Meek Mirrors are easy to install; hence little input is required. What’s more, our professionals guide you through the installation process. Here’s what you need to know about channel frame mirrors and their installation.
Channel Frame Mirrors – Easy Installation and Theft Resistant
One of the outstanding features of the channel frame mirrors is their ease of installation. Mirrors add improvements to any setting. Whether you are using them in your bathroom or incorporating a creative aspect to your workplace, channel mirrors are a priority for most commercial interior designers. That’s why we have modified the channel frame mirror and made it easy to install, customize, and replace.
Channel frame mirrors from Meek Mirrors come in various sizes and shapes. Some of the standard features of our channel frame mirrors include:
- Easy installation and replacement accessories – at Meek Mirrors, we ensure the mirror comes with all the accessories to make installation and replacement easier. This translates to saving on logistics, handling, and installation. Moreover, you can put in a made to order custom size request, and one of our professionals will be happy to help.
- Mitered corner – improves the appearance and the appearance and increases the strength of the frame. At Meek Mirrors, we ensure all your specifications are adhered to when placing an order.
- 22 gauge stainless steel – the steel is made thick enough to withstand impact without denting.
- 304 stainless steel – our 304 stainless steel channel frame mirrors are manufactured with the commercial environment in mind. They are high heat resistant, corrosion-resistant, and withstand severe industrial atmospheres. Moreover, the material will withstand all seasons without rusting.
- Theft resistance and concealed mounting – our channel frame mirrors come with concealed mounting accessories. The mirror locks to the wall surface with a concealed hanger for theft resistance.
Versatile uses of the channel frame mirror
Easy installation and high quality of the channel frame mirror increase its versatility. Our mirrors are commonly used in stadiums, bathrooms, and schools. Thanks to the theft resistance and high quality 22 gauge, 304 stainless steel features, the mirror can fit any commercial setting. Channel frame mirrors can be installed in the following areas:
- Hallways: These are great places to hang a mirror. Whether it’s an industrial setting or a school, they help reflect light from the hallways better into the adjoining rooms. The bright and satin finish options make better lit rooms.
- Entryway: Whether it’s a long entryway or otherwise, Meek Mirrors has channel frame mirrors for every occasion. Our eight mirror options make it easier to select a mirror that suits your needs. We provide customizable mirror options, from economical one-piece options to laminated channel frame mirrors; we have you covered.
- Bathrooms: Our channel frame mirrors are suitable for any commercial setting. We have options for stadiums, gas stations, schools, and many more.
Quality Channel Frame Mirrors from Meek Mirrors
Channel frame mirrors deliver a professional look while upholding functionality. Meek mirrors provide easy to install channel frame mirrors to help spruce up your workplace. Our 2-minute installation and 1-minute replacement channel frame mirrors are brought to you by a team of trained professionals. Reach out to us for more details.