Convex Surveillance Mirrors | Meek Mirrors
Is safety a major concern for you when installing mirrors? At Meek Mirrors in Fort Smith, Arkansas, we design and manufacture a wide range of mirrors to meet varying needs, from privacy to functionality and security.
Our convex surveillance mirrors are the most popular mirror options for various road safety, security, and observation applications. Read further to understand more concerning the convex surveillance mirrors we manufacture at Meek Mirrors.
What Are Convex Surveillance Mirrors?
By simple definition, a convex mirror is a curved mirror wherein the lens in curved outwards, and the mirror’s center bulges towards the viewer. Convex mirrors are also known as curved mirrors, diverging mirrors, and fisheye mirrors.
Types of Convex Mirrors
Convex mirrors are utilized in various security and safety applications besides search and inspection. The mirrors’ versatility implies that they are available in various materials and sizes.
Convex mirrors come in different materials, including:
- Stainless Steel.
At Meek Mirrors, we use high-quality stainless steel as a robust and durable alternative to other lesser materials. Our stainless steel convex surveillance mirrors are utilized in vulnerable areas with high risk of vandalism.
Features of Convex Surveillance Mirrors
Convex surveillance mirrors are recommended for retail and office surveillance as anti-theft devices. Our convex surveillance mirrors come with a fully adjustable wall mounting bracket, allowing for an easy installation. The mirrors’ ease of adjustability to almost an angle makes them the perfect loss-preventing devices.
As the name implies, the mirror has a curved surface, increasing the view’s surface area. The mirrors’ curved surfaces increase visibility because they reflect light in a divergent manner.
Pros of Installing Convex Surveillance Mirrors
Below are reasons why convex surveillance mirrors are good for your safety applications.
- Durable and cost-effective. Convex surveillance mirrors are manufactured using lightweight and durable materials. These add up to your security measures and are sustainable with little to no maintenance. Additionally, with their ease of installation, you don’t need to spend much on installation costs.
- Designed with increased visibility. Convex surveillance mirrors allow you and your security personnel to have clear visuals on blind spots, corners, and hard-to-see spots from a single point.
- Can work indoors and outdoors. Each convex surveillance mirror has outdoor and indoor configurations. Unlike an indoor convex surveillance mirror, an outdoor convex mirror will likely have a more heavy-duty rim and installation joints.
- Improving traffic flow. Having convex surveillance mirrors–inside the workplace, shop, campus, or on the streets–improves traffic flow, allowing for ease of movement and preventing unnecessary congestion.
- Environmental-friendly. Convex surveillance mirrors are manufactured using properly-sourced eco-friendly materials. Furthermore, you don’t necessarily need to worry about incurring utility costs since convex surveillance mirrors allow you to monitor security without using electricity.
- Perfect with security cameras. Convex surveillance mirrors come with an improved field of vision and work perfectly in collaboration with CCTV systems. The strategic placement of convex surveillance mirrors combined with CCTV increases the field of vision.
Get Your Convex Surveillance Mirrors from Meek Mirrors
Meek Mirrors is a global mirror manufacturer with a solid team of mirror engineers. We design, customize, and manufacture different mirror types for different applications.
Our convex surveillance mirrors are perfect for commercial, residential, and industrial applications and promise a variety of features from durability to full functionality. Contact us at Fort Smith, Arkansas, to order your convex surveillance mirror or discover more about them.