Meek’s Snap Frame Mirror | Meek Mirrors
Are you looking for high-quality mirrors for your commercial property? Meek Mirrors manufacturers top-quality mirror options in several unique customized mirror designs and builds. One of the most prevalent stunning commercial mirrors is the Angle “Snap” Framed Mirror.
Designed for functionality and aesthetic appeal, the angle “snap” framed mirror is perfectly designed and handcrafted for commercial installation. Here is a guide on Meek Mirror’s angle “snap framed mirror and why you need it for your commercial mirror installation.
The angle ‘snap’ framed mirror is an original patent product by Meek Mirrors. Having been first designed and handcrafted in 1961, the angle “snap” framed mirror transforms your commercial space aesthetic appeal. They are mostly suitable for bathroom installations. However, you can install them at your convenience in any part of your commercial space.
The angle “snap” framed mirror sets the industry standards for commercial mirrors, owing to its excellent features and benefits. Some of the major features for this patented product include:
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel. 304 stainless steel is one of the most commonly utilized stainless steel grades. It is non-magnetic and provides reliable corrosion resistance to most industrial and chemical atmospheres. This makes the angle “snap” framed mirror a highly sought-after commercial mirror due to the strength and reliability of its materials
- Theft-resistant concealed mounting. Public amenities and traditional mirror installation are typically prone to vandalism and theft. However, the angle “snap” framed mirror features a theft-resistant concealed mounting that makes it hard to be tampered with
- Hand welded and polished corners. Meek Mirrors handcrafts its product to ensure accuracy and a personalized touch. The angle “snap” framed mirror is hand-welded to guarantee a quality product with no rough, unsightly surfaces. The mirror’s corners are well polished to ensure safety and increase their shine and aesthetic appeal
- Powder-coated frames. The mirror frames can be powder coated for additional aesthetic appeal and mirror protection.
Generally, mirror products, including this angle “snap” framed mirror, are made with high-quality standards. They are also designed to last long and serve their purposes fully.
Advantages of the Angle “Snap” Framed Mirror
Here are reasons this mirror option makes the best commercial mirror installation option:
- It comes in different mirror options
The angle “snap” framed mirror is available in all eight mirror options. These include:
- Plate glass mirror
- Laminated mirror
- Category II tape backed mirror
- Tempered mirror
- Acrylic mirror
- Polycarbonate mirror
- Aluminum mirror
- Stainless steel mirror.
Meek Mirrors can customize your orders to your preferences.
- Available in standard and custom sizes
Meek Mirrors manufactures the angle “snap” framed mirror in standard or custom sizes to match your specifications and installation requirements.
- Different Finishes
The mirror frame is available in a bright or satin finish stainless steel or they can be powder coated to match your decor.
- Field replaceable
The angle “snap” framed mirror has an easy installation process. This also means that the mirror replacement is a fast and easy process.
Order Yours Today
All Meek Mirrors’ products are made with high-quality materials to guarantee strength and longevity. Rest assured, the angle “snap” framed mirror is designed to fit commercial mirror installations perfectly.
Contact Meek Mirrors for more information on the angle “snap” framed mirrors or any other patented products. You can order the mirror in bulk and have it customized to your size and visual appeal preference.