Side Lit or Back Lit LED Mirror Options
Back-lit and side-lit mirrors are technically the same in that they both come with lights. However, their primary difference is where these lights are placed. Finding the right mirror can be a daunting task, especially since there are lots of options to choose from. Do you want the back-lit or side-lit LED mirrors? Below is a guide to help you choose which LED mirror you want from Meek Mirrors.
Advantages of Side-lit and Back-lit Mirrors
These mirror options are ideal for several reasons, including;
- Energy efficiency. These mirror options are LED-enabled, meaning you will save a lot on your energy bills.
- Superb lighting. Side-lit or back-lit mirrors are perfect regardless of the size of the space. Whichever option you choose, these mirrors add functionality and an element of appeal, which collectively make your space more interesting.
- No shadows. Unlike traditional mirrors, the back-lit and side-lit mirrors do not create shadows and illuminate one’s entire face.
- Allow more space. The side-lit and back-lit mirrors are thinner than other mirror options, making them ideal even for tight bathroom spaces. These mirrors are specifically designed to bounce light. They also make a room appear bigger regardless of the size of the room.
- They add an element of style. Side-lit and back-lit LED mirrors are the perfect choices for bathroom remodeling. Meek Mirrors provides quality LED products that leave your space looking elegant without overspending.
- Flexible power options. The side-lit and back-lit mirrors feature power cords that can be hardwired or come with a standard US plug.
Which One Should You Pick?
The main difference between the two would be the location of the LED lights. The back-lit mirrors are enclosed inside the pan and the lighting shines out the frost on the face of the mirror only.
The side-lit mirrors have the lighting outside the pan and illuminate around the outside of the mirror.
They are both great options for any space and tend to bring out the best in a bathroom. Just remember, that LED mirrors are an accent and will not replace all of the lighting in the room.
Choose Meek Mirrors
Meek Mirrors handcrafts mirrors to your exact specifications and needs. The company provides different side-lit and back-lit LED mirror sizes and options to keep your room stylish and appear bigger. Choosing between the two boils down to your preference and how you want to design the room. Meek Mirrors provides you with options to help you make a solid choice.