The Channel Framed Mirror | Best Economical Mirror Option
Are you looking for an economical mirror option for your commercial, residential, or industrial establishment? The channel framed mirror is among many of Meek Mirror’s high quality, economical mirror options. Designed with functionality, aesthetics, and budget friendliness in mind, the channel framed mirror is the perfect mirror for your needs. Find out below why Meek Mirrors’ channel framed mirror stands out.
Features of the Channel Framed Mirror
The channel-framed mirror combines several unique features that give it character, style, and uniqueness, including:
- Mitered Corners. The channel framed mirrors feature mitered corners and joints, providing added safety and shock absorption benefits.
- 22 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel. The channel framed mirror can withstand the test of time due to it’s high-quality stainless steel feature. Meek Mirrors uses stainless steel that is also corrosion-resistant to protect the mirror from likely damage.
- Theft-Concealed Mounting. This feature protects the channel framed mirror from attempted theft of the fixture, making this mirror the perfect option for areas with high foot traffic prone to vandalism.
- Economical One-Piece Unit. Avoid the hassle of purchasing additional installation parts or materials since Meek Mirrors handcrafts the channel framed mirror as a single, functional unit.
Why Purchase the Channel Framed Mirror from Meek Mirrors?
The advantages of the channel framed mirror are:
- Quick and Easy Installation. The channel framed mirror is easy to install in less than two minutes. As such, it is also easy to unmount and replace in less than one minute. Installation is relatively simple since it is a one-piece unit with no extras.
- Options to Choose Finishes. The channel framed mirror has the option of either a bright or satin finish. You can order your channel-framed mirror in whichever finish that matches your decor.
- Available in Standard Sizes. The channel framed mirror comes in standard sizes, meaning you don’t have to worry about getting a wrongly-sized order. Furthermore, with a standard-sized mirror, you don’t have to worry about whether it will fit the intended space.
- Perfect for Anywhere. The channel framed mirror is ideal for commercial, industrial, or residential restrooms and other suitable rooms.
- Economical. It comes as a one-piece unit, making it an economical installation for a cost-saving installation project. This means purchasing and installing as many channel-framed mirrors as possible without going overboard budget-wise.
- Less Maintenance. As a one-piece unit, the channel-framed mirror requires little to no maintenance.
- Available in Multiple Mirror Glazing Options. The channel-framed mirror comes in 8 different mirror glazing options, including:
- Plate glass mirror
- Category II Tape-backed mirror
- Laminated mirror
- Tempered mirror
- Acrylic mirror
- Polycarbonate mirror
- Aluminum mirror
- Stainless steel mirror.
- It is made in the USA. All Meek Mirrors products are designed and handcrafted in Fort Smith, Arkansas using locally-sourced materials and products.
Order Yours from Meek Mirrors Today
You can purchase the channel framed mirror in bulk for a uniform style, especially if you’re installing on a large surface needing multiple mirrors. Alternatively, you can buy a single-order unit for small spaces. Contact us to learn more or order the channel framed mirror.